Thursday, February 18, 2010

Best Otc Shampoo For Oily Scalp What Is The Best Natural Shampoo For Dandruff? Some OTC Ones Contain Selenium Sulfide Which Is A Carcinogen.?

What is the best natural shampoo for dandruff? Some OTC ones contain Selenium Sulfide which is a carcinogen.? - best otc shampoo for oily scalp

I had my check in a dermatology clinic yesterday and they gave me a shampoo Sebulex. It contains a very small amount of salicylic acid. And betamethasone cream 0.1% (as drops) apply in the affected areas of the scalp. Although not a natural remedy works, but I hope so.

3 comments:

K F said...

which is it? f ** k, with Head & Shoulders, and blue is very good in the fight against dandruff, I was not aware that the selenium sulfide is carcinogenic! damn

CB said...

Anything with tea tree oil (Neutrogena T-Gel or line of Paul Mitchell)

OhWhatCa... said...

45 years ago I heard of creating this situation.

Beat an egg (yes, food for breakfast) and massage the scalp. Let dry.

I think you comb will arise. The flakes stick to the dried eggs.

Then wash hair with shampoo. Washing, rinsing, washing and rinsing it again.

Egg protein is good for the hair, and moisture will not harm your hair.

Some children in the class (home economics) said that really works.


.

Post a Comment