Saturday, February 13, 2010

How Much Does Rosacea Cost I Need To See A Dermatologist. How Much Does It Cost? (Preferably The West Coast)?

I need to see a dermatologist. How much does it cost? (Preferably the west coast)? - how much does rosacea cost

I have the worst ever Genetics and decided to consult a dermatologist instead of money for products that do not work yet! I read all the responses and working recommended products in Yahoo, but not really for me.

1. I have rosacea on the face
2. Keratosis Pilaris Alba in his arms and legs
3. Freckles / Sun Spots
4. Pattern severe

I am a student without insurance.

I am looking for a phone, not as an answer "is different in each state who are" physicians through this program, you should put them in touch, "etc., etc. I've read enough about it

To a number PLEASE
I do not know whether the industry is so, please give me an offer.

It would beto obtain good, the price of these treatments ..

Thank you! :)

1 comments:

Stephani... said...

I went to Dr. Anna Guanche, after she is younger on "TLC 10 years." She is very friendly and has all the latest techniques in skin care. I am not even sure what my visit company about $ 150 and she gave me some recipes for my acne and rosacea tetracycline has been $ 30 and the tube gel for $ 80 (Costco brand, not because their prices). I n I never had a procedure because it approximately $ 300-500 for each of the laser for my rosacea. Located in Calabasas.

Post a Comment